VIAVI To Showcase Latest Test & Measurement Solutions At OFC 2022
We’re excited to announce that VIAVI Solutions is back and in-person for OFC 2022, March 8-10 in San Diego. Come join us in booth #3727 as our technology experts will be on hand to help you accelerate high-speed network test from design and production to field tests and troubleshooting. We have a full slate of activities that we’ll be covering during the event so check back here as we’ll be live updating this blog during the full course of the event.
LIVE Update 1
OFS and VIAVI announced they have collaborated on the first test and measurement focused amplifier based on a new OFS Bismuth-doped fiber. During #OFC2022, OFS will showcase Bismuth fiber at Booth #3939, and VIAVI will showcase the MAP Bismuth Doped Fiber Amplifier (mOFA-C1) at Booth #3727. Full details of the collaboration can be found in the press release.
During the event, we suggest your first stop be our booth, where we’re showcasing our comprehensive portfolio from lab to field, that helps you move forward with confidence. Key areas include:
- 10G-800G high-speed lab testing — 800G and coherent optic testing platforms, and 400G Ethernet
- Fiber optic lab & manufacturing — Connectivity, WSS/ROADM, 100G+ coherent
- Connector manufacturing test systems – Inspection, cleaning, and performance testing
- Fiber field test, certification — Simplify complex PON, xWDM, bi-directional OTDR and high-volume fiber certification
- Remote high volume fiber test and monitoring – Test, inventory, and monitor fiber quality in half the time for access, metro, and core networks
- Fiber sensing — Test strain and temperature on your fiber sensor over hundreds of kilometers
- High-speed metro and core testing — Advanced fiber characterization, OSA, up to 400GE network test
Don’t Miss This Floor Session
Join Dr. Paul Brooks of VIAVI on Wednesday, 09 March 10:30 – 11:30 am, in Theater II as he partakes in a discussion with other panelists on What Makes Ethernet, Ethernet?
You can find a full description of the session here.
What’s a Trade Show without a Booth Reception?
Join us on Tuesday, March 8 from 3-5 pm in in the VIAVI booth #3727 for a reception. It will be a great chance to reconnect with VIAVI experts and industry peers.
VIAVI Solutions will also be on-hand in the OIF booth, #5101 for a range of demos on Physical and Link Layer Interoperability. Details on the demos are available on the OIF website or just scan this handy QR code
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego, and don’t forget to check back at this blog throughout the week as we provide daily updates from the show floor.